Ms. Eisen has been speaking to conference groups since 1985. Her topics are humorous, enlightening and insightful and can entertain a room full of people. If you are having a conference and need a keynote speaker or someone to entertain the attendees, please call her office at
(915) 584-0022 to discuss your plans.
Susan Eisen as guest speaker at the New Mexico Community Foundation Estate Planning seminar speaking on “Who Gets What” and how to equitable divide and value items for equitable distribution to the beneficiaries.
Ms. Eisen's most recent speaking engagements:
- America's Best Jewelers Panel on Jewelry Industry Topics in New York City, NY
- 'Bedazzled - From Mine to Masterpiece' - an interactive presentation on jewelry making techniques at the El Paso Museum of Art
- Guest Panelist for the Gemological Institute of America in New York City, NY
Her topics about inheritance include:
- Types of Family Collections
- Start Dividing Your Jewelry Now
- How Much Are Your Treasures Worth?
- Stop Living in Denial: You Will Not Live Forever
- In-Laws and Out-Laws and Where They Fit Into Your Family Picture
- Getting Started with the "With Love List"
- To Sell or Not To Sell Your Collections
- Choosing A Qualified Appraiser When Inheritance Go Wrong
- Choose An Executor Now
Susan Eisen as a special invited guest of Weststar Bank giving a private talk on heirloom collections, how to divide them equally during heir distribution, how to make a “With Love List®” to help with inheritances, and how to make provisions in your will on how to distribute jewelry, art, and coins upon your death. Each attendee received a complimentary copy of Ms. Eisen’s book along with the workbook to complete to start taking charge of their estate.
As a member of the board of directors of the El Paso Estate Planning Council, Susan Eisen was chosen to give the commentary before the speaker on current estate planning issues to the group which consists of estate attorneys, CPA’s, trust officers, and estate planning professionals at their October 2013 meeting. The group meets regularly to hear pertinent information regarding estate tax, new IRS laws and regulations, and current trends in estate planning.