If you can identify with any of these scenarios, the book will be just what you need to avoid a family inheritance battle!
- I know I need to write my “With Love List” for my children but I just don’t know how.
- I don’t want to write my “With Love List” because my children will fight over my estate.
- I’m going to leave my estate up to my executor to split my heirlooms.
- I don’t need a will because my children know what I want done.
- Worrying about the inheritance will bring on my death.
Leave it to an inheritance expert to guide you through the path to leave a happy family behind after you die. Remember it is better to divide your estate now while you’re alive than leave it up to someone else.
To order this book for you, your relatives, friends or family, click here.